Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ღThat's.What.Friends.Are.For ღ

To what lengths would you go to for a friend from GTP?

i suppose it depends on what the situation would be. it doesn't matter to me whether i've met you face to face or just game with you. if i consider someone a friend, they're a friend for life until they give me a reason not to be.

thing about me is that you won't even know if you pissed me off. that's just me of course. i've bent over backwards for my friends before and asked for nothing in return. could i give someone money if they needed it desperately? nope. i can't even afford to pay my car note right now, but i could easily offer a friend a roof, not for free. don't get any ideas.

would i hide a secret? yes and no. i have a hard time lying, but not a hard time "not telling", so if you have a terrible secret i won't tell anyone about it. as long as it's not hurting someone else and no one asks me directly your secret will remain safe.

you know one thing that i will always do for a friend from gtp? sign up on yet another retarded social networking site just because they want me to.

but will anyone do that for me? NOOOOOOOOO. boo hiss boo. :P

No comments: