Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Couldn't Do It To Myself

Okay, I can't deal with the RSS thing. Not the problems I have with adding the RSS links to GTP, but plain and simple I can't stand being cut off from my friends. It really drives me nuts.

I may not always have the opportunity to jump on and post, but oh well. I still keep track of tidbits here and there on my G-Reader so it's no big deal. It's just too bad I don't get the full post at least.

Still, I'm watching and actually sort of replying. I've used the G-Reader to leave my thoughts on friends blogs here and there, but I think I clogged it up with crap loads of news I read over the last few weeks as well. So, that won't be a great link to give out either. LOL Man, my life is insane right now. It's really not that bad actually, it's just so stupid.

I'm sure you've all heard about all the financial problems we're having as an economy and it's affecting everyone in a really big way. I've been spending a lot of time boning up on certain issues to better understand what's going on around me. I think I've actually learned quite a bit. Before all this crap used to put me to sleep, but now things are a bit different.

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with everything I'm reading that I just can't look at another headline and other times I'm just voracious about it. Of course, it doesn't really seem like it's getting me anywhere because it's not like I can really write about it. Because I'm registered I wouldn't be able to talk about the securities I'm interested in. I mean I could, but if anyone ever looked at what I'm doing online I could get into trouble and I wouldn't want to lose my license because someone looked at what I was saying, bought something, lost everything and blamed me. Not that anyone would...I say up front... I've no clue what I'm doing here. I'm still learning.

I've been through some pretty messed up things this year. Lots of ups and downs as I'm sure everyone here has. There's so much more I want to write about, but I just can't. No one is stopping me of course...I just can't. I guess I'm at a bit of a crossroads. So, I've just been enjoying my cell phone to the maximum with posts to Utterli. It's a nice way to pass the time in my car on the way home from work. I hate being stuck in traffic and sometimes everyone I know is busy so...at least I feel like I have company. I guess I'm weird that way.

Yesterday for some retarded reason I decided I needed to create some LOLZCatz. I posted one here, but the rest are on my Picasa. Don't even know why I loaded them there. It's a pain in the neck to get them off and they limit your download. Still, it was easy.

See, I recently downloaded the Google Chrome browser (too glitchy) and the Picasa 3 beta. I'd never pay to use that service, but I do like the way Picasa pics up all the pictures on my computer then allows me to manipulate them in various ways. I've actually created a few video's with music. I've altered the text (pic above) to make fun pictures with ease. And the picture tools to change the contrast, highlight and shadow are actually better than Microsoft's. I especially like the extra features for adding texture, glow and warmth. There are loads of other features that come with it and it doesn't seem to take up much space on my PC which is really great.

Don't know how this post turned into a Picasa rant, but it did. All I know is I really like it. Oh, I can also send to blogger, youtube and geotag. I mean this thing does a crap load of things, though if it were connected to Flickr it would be even better. HAHAHA!

Then again, talks are in the works about a Google/Yahoo merger (monopoly much?) so you never know. A Picasa/Flickr merge might come into play sometime in the future.

OH CRAP! And did you guys hear about the Google Phone aka Gphone aka Android aka Dream? T-Mobil FINALLY announced it yesterday. I have to say I'm disappointed. Although I fully expected to pay for the phone itself I thought they would stick to their original plan of providing free service for people willing to be inundated with ads. If I could save $110 dollars monthly I'd spending it buying crap online on my Gphone. I'm still not sure what this freakin company is planning on doing or what the phone plans will entail, but the phone itself is incredibly cheap and really could rival the iPhone. People just need to give it a chance.

Problem is that the buzz is going around that Google is just too big. It's like they're being set up for a big fall. If Google haters get their wish all their badmouthing is going to make them fail. Granted if they hook up with Yahoo that means they'll be affiliated with AT&T...I hate AT&T right now, I hate them but good. That's what I meant by the monopoly reference earlier...you know, in case you missed it. :P

Well, that's it for today. I'll chime in here and there.

Take care guys!

*JEEZUS! Now I remember why I'm not writing as much anymore. Both my wrists won't stop cracking and I've only been writing steadily for about 15 minutes! Okay, maybe 20...LOL Could be less. :P I need to remember to slow down.

WOW! Check out who's on my front G-Reader page!

"A look at what's new
CHRIS-Thinblue (1)
What is currently written in your motto on your Xbox LIVE profile and is there a story behind it? - 09/24/08 Vote for mccain / palin do I need to explain? It's simple they are my choice for next president. The other is a cool goofy name me and marinew sniper came up with at work one day so I put it on as a koke it is my sexy latin lover name! LOL
See more from gtp-friends (10) "


Maha's Fav's: GTP UTTERLI MISCELLANISTS




No comments: