Thursday, September 25, 2008

High Maintenance Biatch

Today's Episode: Do you consider yourself a high maintenance gamer friend? Is it really a big deal that your friends don't always send you a game invite when they see you're online? Do you take it personally or is this a pet peave you have about gamers in general? Has this ever started any "drama" for you in this regard and how did you deal with it?

The answer to that is very simple. No.

My attitude has always been this. I'm awesome and you want to be my friend. If you don't, go to hell. Just kidding. Actually, truth be told I simply don't have the time to game as much as I used to.

Also, I've just never been that way and I'm sure I still have plenty of old buddies on my friends list that can attest to it. I do, however, know quite a few people like that and have gone so far as to remove them, that is unless they remove me first. Either way it's great. The less you have to think about it the better.

I don't like being rude, don't get me wrong, but I don't have a problem with letting someone know if their irritating me. If they don't like it, that's just too much work so off you go.

My real friends know I'm a dedicated person and don't need me to be up their ass crack sniffing their shit all day long reassuring them that I'm there for them whenever they need me. I don't do clingy...I'm not good at it, but if someone came to me with a problem I'd do my best to help them out in any way I can. Even if it's just lending an ear.

I have two people in my life that are bitchy little gamers. My husband and my Exhusband. LOL!!! They're going to kill me, but they have their own set of standards in regards to xLive ettiquete and I've torn them a new one because of it on more than one occassion.

As far as I'm concerned, the minute you start bitching and moaning about "so and so didn't reply" or "so and so, never plays with me" and "so and so's not a real friend" wah wah wah...worlds smallest violin and all that. 

here's what i do. "hmmm, i haven't played with this dude in like... 2 yrs. I actually have no clue who he is." DELETE I expect the same treatment in return. If we have mutual friends we'll meet up again! RIGHT??? lol

Bats posts about a kid  who burned another kid alive. Terrible news

Are You F**king Kidding Me? - 09/25/08 

      I was thinking about something to write about and nothing was coming to mind, but then I watched the news and thanks to a jackass reporter I have something to write about. The news report was about a kid who poured gasoline all over another kid with the intent of setting him  on fire with a flare. Thankfully the gasoline doused kid was able to evade his attacker before that flare made this uglier story even more ugly. In this case the sympathy lies with the ki...


No comments: